If you are anything like me, I’d rather avoid the crowds on the big Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend and shop from the comfort of my warm, cozy sofa with hot chocolate in hand. It’s so much less stressful and immensely more enjoyable that way.
For those that feel the exact same way, I’ve put together a Rustic Holiday Gift Guide of my favorite things this season.
Many come from small Etsy shops that I love to support, but all are fun and fabulous. All different price ranges for every budget too.
- Buffalo Check Apron – Creative Chics
- Christmas Stockings – Etsy
- Natural Handmade Soaps – Wise Oak Soapery
- Holiday Wreath – Love House of Burlap
- Buffalo Check Pillow Covers – Amazon
- Christmas Ornaments – Etsy
- Noel Mantel Book – Trestleglen Treasures
- Vintage Apron – Aprons by Fifi
- Christmas Pillow Covers – Amazon
Follow me on Facebook for the latest product releases and all-around fun and games with daily inspiration thrown in for good measure.
Interested in getting the latest blog posts or updates from Creative Chics?
Disclaimer: Resources provided in this post may contain affiliate links, of which I earn a very small commission should you choose to purchase any of the items.